Light Style© by Fisana

Wolfie's Whine's uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo
- - - - -

Three Yeti Sightings Reported In Siberia

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NiftyWolfie

NiftyWolfie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:09 am

Three separate Yeti "sightings" have been reported in the Siberian region of Kemerovo.
The sightings come as Russia prepares to host a conference and subsequent expedition to find the elusive creature, which is also known variously as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Abominable Snowman and the Siberian Snowman.
The beast was apparently spotted the Shorsky National Park, with Trud newspaper quoting government spokesman Sergei Adlyakov as saying: “The creature did not look like a bear and quickly disappeared after breaking some branches of the bushes.”

http://www.huffingto...ref=email_share

#2 EllieSword

EllieSword

WorkPerson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:53 pm

Thank you Hun

#3 NiftyWolfie

NiftyWolfie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:08 pm

No problem, I'll dig up some good links on you tube about "bigfoot" so you can have some fun watching/listening to them

#4 EllieSword

EllieSword

WorkPerson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:48 pm

Latest "test results" claim that the hairs found were from an american bear raising their question "where did this bear come from"

Should we not be asking how did this hair get here?

#5 NiftyWolfie

NiftyWolfie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:40 pm

The hair was probably one that was picked up same as you get pet hairs on your clothes, then when the bigfoot sat/settled down the hair fell off and looked out of place. Hence it was picked up and tested. What is to say that the DNA tests are truthful and not a cover up, what if the main database had been altered to show bigfoot DNA as bear DNA, no one other then the person that altered the file would actually know about the change.

I honestly think that Bigfoot does exist and that there is a slight cover up going on until the American Government has had a chance to study them and know what their plans are. Until a body appears there is no reason for anyone to say they "exist" as there's no "DNA" prove

#6 EllieSword

EllieSword

WorkPerson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:24 am

Even folklore has a grain of truth, dragons, fairies,etc.  Witches are proven to exist,  so I see no reason why a yeti should not. If they do they are more intelligent than we give them credit for, they can hide can we?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users