Light Style© by Fisana

Wolfie's Whine's uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo
- - - - -

Server Offline

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NiftyWolfie

NiftyWolfie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:14 am

Our hosting company are upgrading the server we run on to a higher specification, along with newer software for everything to run on.
This will mean that the community will be off-line for at least 12 hours on the 17 January. I have put this upgrade back by 6 months with the hosting company and I have finally run out of older servers to be put on so we have to have this downtime.

Sorry for the hassles it will cause but there's nothing I can do, its outta my control.

NiftyWolfie

#2 EllieSword

EllieSword

WorkPerson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:36 am

I know that feeling Nifty, you do what you have to do. eerrr errmmm is that going to mean blank score board? LOL

#3 NiftyWolfie

NiftyWolfie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:22 pm

Hopefully, nothing will alter score/forum wise. I don't if the forum will work after the update or not, but I do have a new version of the forum to update to anyway. So if there are any problems I'll do the forum software update and then turn the forum back on. I fully expect it all to work after the move, just wanted to let you guys now its happening safe you from worrying over it being offline.

#4 EllieSword

EllieSword

WorkPerson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:08 am

we will be busy on that day fortunately, Steph will be travelling back to welsh Wales and I will be dotting "i"
and crossing tees. Funeral is on the 16th at 10am.

#5 EllieSword

EllieSword

WorkPerson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:19 am

seems to have changed over without a glich or is that tempting fate? Lol

Im still ok Nifty, thanks for asking, just have to try to forget the last four months x

#6 NiftyWolfie

NiftyWolfie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:36 am

Yes it does seem to have updated right, I got the date wrong though, but that was due to having 2 separate emails from same company about different things lol.

I like to look out for my friends make sure they ok hun
  • PsychoSteph likes this

#7 PsychoSteph

PsychoSteph

Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:25 pm

Yep nifter that is one thing i will say about you, you are always there when we all need support :) i think there was a small glitch i now have a lot more trophies as some of the games actually save scores now
Hold on a minute..... let me get a translator .......I don't speak IDIOT!!

#8 NiftyWolfie

NiftyWolfie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:36 pm

Well seems the server problem has now stopped, thats good lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users