Server Offline

Rate this topic

NiftyWolfie

Our hosting company are upgrading the server we run on to a higher specification, along with newer software for everything to run on.

This will mean that the community will be off-line for at least 12 hours on the 17 January. I have put this upgrade back by 6 months with the hosting company and I have finally run out of older servers to be put on so we have to have this downtime.

Sorry for the hassles it will cause but there's nothing I can do, its outta my control.

NiftyWolfie

Hopefully, nothing will alter score/forum wise. I don't if the forum will work after the update or not, but I do have a new version of the forum to update to anyway. So if there are any problems I'll do the forum software update and then turn the forum back on. I fully expect it all to work after the move, just wanted to let you guys now its happening safe you from worrying over it being offline.

• 5 months later...