Time Travel - Is It Possible

Rate this question

NiftyWolfie

Question

I was as normal going through you-tube looking at unexplained/bigfoot videos and generally just randomly watching interesting looking videos as they came along when I came across a video that caught my attention and I thought it would be good to show you lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4bbRY_cdpvY&list=UUzZ_Y9HdRL-2L3pBm39szgA

Now I'm not sure how to interpret this video, on face value going into a cupboard and being transported to the future is weird. Why a cupboard, surely a closet or something similar would be a better thing to use. So for me this is a "ok" not sure what to believe. Then the video of him and his "dad" together while is good move to do and the tattoos are the same, you have a hard time seeing any details of the older man's face or indeed hearing him talk. I also didn't hear the older version of "himself" give any details of future events that we could confirm in the forthcoming future to proof it was real. Its a short video and does capture the imagination but to be honest would be easy enough to stage to be a hoax for me.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.